Sunday, August 4, 2013

The More Things Change

Today is the 4th of August in the year of our Lord 2013. This marks the 11th month of my 61st year and life is an adventure to be cherished. As I continue on the path set before me, I wonder who I shall meet today. Someone I can smile at or perhaps offer a word of encouragement. This morning, I offered a simple "good job" to a young lady performing her allotted task as the church emptied out and she beamed up at me and said a quiet "thank you." Kindness matters and though I can be a horse's rear end - those who truly know me know that that is not my heart. My heart is kind and I care about others - deeply. It has been quite a while since I have posted anything. That is about to change. The creative muse is strong in me. I have missed her. I welcome her back.

1 comment: